Longdale Speedway is gearing up to host perhaps the most unique event the race track has ever hosted, as they welcome in John Schneider and his Bo’s Extravaganza.
The three day event will kick off for VIP ticket holders only June 11, with events scheduled for General Admission Ticket Holders as well as VIP Ticket Holders both June 12 and June 13.
In addition to the Bo’s Extravaganza event, Longdale Speedway will be hosting races featuring Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Tuners and Factory Stocks in the evening of June 12.
For many, Schneider is best known for his portrayal of Bo Duke in The Dukes of Hazzard.
Alongside his acting career, Schneider has been a singer since the early 1980s, releasing nine studio albums and a greatest hits package, as well as eighteen singles. This total includes “I’ve Been Around Enough to Know”, “Country Girls”, “What’s a Memory Like You”, and “You’re the Last Thing I Needed Tonight”, all of which reached the top of the Billboard country singles charts.
The following schedule of events has been released for the event at Longdale Speedway June 11-13.
General Admission: (EXCLUDING FRIDAY)
• All Day Access (9:30 am Doors Open)
• Access to ALL Stage Shows
• Access to Festival Events
• Weekend Passes are good for both SATURDAY and SUNDAY ONLY
VIP Experience: (FRIDAY – SUNDAY)
• Early Bird Access (8:30 a.m. Doors Open)
• VIP Parking
• VIP Lanyard for Special Events, VIP T-shirt, VIP Access, Discounts and More!
• VIP Access to ALL Stage Shows
• Meet and Greet with John Schneider and other Celebrity Guests
• Autographed Item
• Access for Pictures with the General Lee
• Friday Night VIP Welcome at 4 p.m.
• Friday Night Movie Screening
• Concessions open until 10 p.m.
Car Show Registration:
• Includes two (2) Weekend Passes (Saturday and Sunday access).
• Any extra attendees (three or more) in the vehicle will be charged admission into the event.
• Prizes include $100 Cash, $50 Bo and Boss Hog Bucks (redeemable at the John Schneider merchandise table), trophies and a dash plaque (limited to the first 100 cars).
• BEFORE paying for registration, car show entrees MUST register through this link first!: http://bit.ly/BECarShowOklahoma
WHAT CLASSES OF CARS CAN BE
Classes will be:
1) All FOMOCO VEHICLES (Ford, Lincoln, Mercury)
2) All MOPAR VEHICLES (Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler)
3) All GM VEHICLES ( Buick, Chevrolet, GMC, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Cadillac)
4) GENERAL LEE
5) SPECIAL INTEREST (this class would catch anything else that may show up the day of the show such as foreign cars, Rat Rods, Street Rods, Race Cars etc.)
June 11 – VIP ONLY
4 p.m. – Gates open
5 p.m. – VIP Meet & Greet w/ John Schneider
5:30 p.m. – On-stage Music: Clayton Q, Jimmy Dormire, Local Artists
8 p.m. – Stand On It Movie
June 12 – All Entry
7-10 a.m. – Car Show Check-in Entry
8:30 a.m. – VIP Gates Open
9 a.m. – Celebrity Autograph Signing
9:30 a.m. – General Admission Gates Open
11 a.m. – Car Show Judging Ends
11:45 a.m. – Car Show Awards Presentation
1 p.m. – On-stage Music: Clayton Q, Local Artists, J. Edwards, Cody McCarver, John Schneider
6 p.m. – Hot Laps on racetrack w/ Filming of Fiona The Fiero in Fearless & Winner Takes All
6:30 p.m. – National Anthem w/ John Schneider
7 p.m. – Racing Begins
On tap for the races will be Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Tuners and Factory Stocks.
June 13 – All Entry
8:30 a.m. – VIP Gates Open
9:30 a.m. – General Admission
10 a.m. – Cowboy Church
12:30 p.m. – Stars N’ Bars Band
1 p.m. – John Schneider Autograph Signing
DISCLAIMER: You may be filmed/photographed during the Enduro Race and filming of Fiona The Fiero in Fearless & Winner Takes All.
Bo’s House Rules
Bo’s Extravaganza is a rain or shine event.
All ticket holders are subject to search upon entry.
Line-up and or schedule is subject to change without notice.
Bring your ID to drink. Must be a valid State issued Photo ID or Drivers License
You may leave the festival site and return with your official Bo’s Extravaganza wristband on.
Tickets are non-refundable.
YOU MAY BRING
Cell phone, sunscreen, small purses or backpacks (bags must be 12 in x 12 in or smaller) and blankets
LEAVE IN YOUR CAR OR AT HOME
Fireworks, explosives of any kind, weapons, bladder style backpacks, bota bags, firearms or weapons of any kind, drugs, drug paraphernalia, outside alcohol, food and drinks including water bottles, kites, coolers, metal or wood flag poles, audio recording devices, professional video or photography equipment, tents, framed backpacks and laser pointers
No pets or animals of any kind will be allowed
Children 10 and under are admitted free but must be accompanied by an adult.
DRUG & ALCOHOL POLICY
You must be 21 to drink and you must possess a valid ID to purchase alcohol. This is a zero tolerance event. All local and State laws will be strictly enforced. There will be no tolerance for illegal activities.
• All attendees will be subject to a temperature check prior to entering the event.
• We ask that you try to maintain a social distance of 6 feet apart from other attendees at all times.
• Facial coverings are recommended to be worn in close quarters throughout the event.
• Hand sanitization stations will be located throughout the venue, although we recommend washing your hands as frequently as possible.
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
CHILDREN 10 and UNDER ENTER FOR FREE
VIP Tickets are $250 each, General Admission tickets are $40 for each for a weekend pass
For those wishing to attend only the races at Longdale Speedway the evening of June 12, tickets may be purchased at the gate the night of the event just as they would on a regular race weekend.